Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Monkey Cake

So, we were visiting my in-laws, and my favorite niece was having a birthday. I asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she requested monkeys. Not exactly what you would expect a six year old to say, right? But I love a challenge. Which is what I had. A huge challenge. What do you do when you're hundreds of miles away from home without any of your cake stuff?? It was totally like a food network cake challenge. I had only three hours to complete it, before they came back from the pool. So I used what I had, amongst my mom in law's huge collection of kitchen tools, and after a quick trip to Joann's, and I think it turned out really cute! My niece loved it too, which is the most important part anyway.



~~ Love you T* ! ~~

1 comment:

mamamama said...

Pam, you are so talented, I am seriously in AWE!! We should team up, I love to bake, you love to sculpt, yeah right like I even have time, LOL!

Your cousin's jewelry is beautiful as well :o)