Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dino cake for Aries

So, this cake was for the daughter of my friend, Rebecca, who I've known since I was in 7th grade. I remember she was the biggest New Kids on the Block fan, and considering this was during the era of the ever so fancy "hairbears", I also remember that she had very tall hair. Being asian, I was never able to pull off the look (not that I didn't try), so I had lots of "hair envy" when I was around her. ha! those were the days....
Anyway now we're all much older, and we are wives and mommies. And her sweet little daughter, Aries, loves dinosaurs. So she asked me to make this cute dino cake for her birthday. The excited look on her face was so cute as I walked into the party with the cake. Seriously, it's why I do this!!

Happy Birthday Aries!!

No comments: