Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Minecraft

If you haven't heard of Minecraft, you've probably been living under a rock for about a year and a half. Or something. If that's the case, this is what it looks like. a bunch of squares that you build a world with, and there are people, animals, these things called creepers, zombies, and different kinds of squares with gold, jewels, metal, stone, and wood, etc. that you build houses and stuff with.
My son is completely addicted to this game, in fact he is waiting impatiently for me to finish blogging so he can get back onto the computer and start up his minecraft again. :)
This cake was relatively easy to make, I think the next minecraft one (which my son already ordered for HIS birthday) will have smaller squares and different levels. With cake orders, you are kinda limited to how big the cake can be, depending on how many servings the client wants, and that's how I charge them $$, so I was limited on size for this one. But my son gets cakes for free so he is probably designing a complete town that will take me three years to build. We will have to come to some sort of a compromise with that one. :)

No comments: