Friday, May 15, 2009

Love you a Latte !!

Today is teacher appreciation day at the kids' school. If you've read my previous blogs, you know that I hold our school in the highest regard. I mean, there's practically golden gates opening and rainbows and birds chirping as you walk in every morning. At least it feels that way.
Our teachers are all so wonderful, and the school is such a tight knit community that everyone knows who everyone is. The kids all call the teachers and parents by their first names, and everyone is given equal respect and all voices are heard. Most of the time.
So, I decided to give the wonderful teachers and staff a big coffee break cake. I didn't tell anyone I was making it, so the social committee was surprised too. It was really neat. After that the teachers gave me hugs, so I know they really felt appreciated and loved.

No comments: